Volunteer applications are open for
Major Events in the Western Downs
The Western Downs Region hosts large and small-scale events across the region that just couldn’t take place without volunteers.
Volunteers help bring our events to life!
Our Major Event Volunteers (affectionately referred to as Vollies) are a group of dedicated individuals who are selected and coached to act as ambassadors for the Western Downs.
They welcome and support guests and assist the organising committee at Major Events across the region ensuring the smooth running of activities
What’s in it for me:
- Opportunity to meet likeminded individuals
- Gain experience and knowledge from industry experts
- Volunteering in the fast pace of the event industry
- Supporting the community in delivering amazing events
- Perks of the Major Event Incentives (keep your eye out).
Register your interest in volunteering to see what’s coming up – with events running yearly and other bi-annually there’s sure to always be something to look forward to in the Western Downs.
We are currently taking applications for volunteers for multiple upcoming events across the region, we look forward to working with you!
WARNING: Volunteering with Major Events in the Western Downs is a great addictive!