Trawl the Western Downs for the best sculpting masterpiece from one of our talented artists living and working across the Western Downs. Sculptures in bronze or scrap metal are a sight to behold.
Fancy yourself a bit of an art and sculpture fanatic? Start at Jimbour House for its sandstone garden sculpture, then head to Bell Biblical Gardens for its religious sculptures, the two metre dingo in Jandowae, the bronze Bush Friendship sculpture in Kogan, the chainsaw sculptures in Tara’s Grevillea Park, Chinchilla’s giant watermelon, the bottletree sculptures in Miles, Mick the dog in Wandoan, the Condamine Bell, the Me and Darra statue in Meandarra, finishing with the giant yabby in Moonie.
Sculpture Trail in the Western Downs
Sculpture trail details
- Jimbour House
- Bell Biblical Gardens & Catholic Church artwork
- Dingo sculpture, Jandowae
- Hugh Sawrey Walk & Bush Friendship, Kogan
- Tara Chainsaw Sculptures
- Chinchilla – “A Slice of Chinchilla” – Watermelon at entrance to Council Chambers
- Large bottle trees at Dogwood Crossing – Miles
- Mick the dog – Wandoan
- Condamine Bell – Condamine
- Me and Darra statue – Meandarra
- Giant yabbie – Moonie