- Chinchilla Pioneer Cemetery – located on the Warrego Highway opposite the Chinchilla Visitor Information Centre, delve into the past with Chinchilla’s original cemetery.
- Leichhardt Monument – located on the Warrego Highway opposite the Chinchilla Visitor Information Centre, this monument displays the travels of the intrepid explorer, Ludwig Leichhardt through the region in the 1840’s.
- Chinchilla Cenotaph – located at Fuller Place on Heeney Street, an aluminium spire set on the stone base in honour of those from the district enlisted in WWI. Originally positioned near the railway overpass from 1919 to 1977, the damaged original digger that stood on the base was removed, restored and relocated to the RSL grounds further along Heeney Street.
- Chinchilla RSL Memorial Digger – located on the grounds of the RSL, the sandstone statue of an Australian Infantryman originally located in ANZAC Park.
- Bug Farm Monument – located on Clarks Road, the monument stands at the site of the Prickly Pear Board ‘Bug Farm’ that introduced 3000 Cactoblastis eggs from Buenos Aires in 1924. The hatched Cactoblastis insects – larvae of the Cactoblastis moth, ate through the Prickly Pear infestation in under four years.
- Chinchilla Flood Markers – located along the footpath on Heeney Street from the Post Office to the Club Hotel provide a lasting legacy of the devastating impacts of past floods on the Chinchilla community with markers displaying previous flood levels and historical images.
- Boonarga Cactoblastis Memorial Hall – located in Boonarga, Warrego Highway (10 east of Chinchilla) is the only hall erected in honour of an insect.
- Bush Friendship Sculpture – located on the Hugh Sawrey Walkway, this bronze sculpture captures the essence of friendship in the bush with Kogan publican Darkie Dwyer and renowned Australian artist, Hugh Sawrey, also sitting at a table, playing cards.
- The Man Who Steadies the Lead Sculpture – located at the Hugh Sawrey Walkway is a monument in honour of famous Australian impressionist artist, Hugh Sawrey who made Kogan his home.
- Brigalow Lutheran Cemetery – located on Haystack Road, this cemetery is the final resting place of many of our pioneering ancestors and a reflection of our strong German heritage.